Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Very Green and Very Organic



A couple of weeks ago, I rushed into DC from my job to attend a product launch for Herban Lifestyle. The new line "Naked" was questionable at first. I'm always weary of "really natural" products because I think they may not work as well as your standard products with all of the chemicals most of us can't pronounce.

BUT, at the event I decided to try the green tea facial soap along with all of the other goodies in our freebie bags. The products are amazing! After only a few days of using the facial soap, I noticed a big difference in my skin. I also encourage you to try the lip balms. They made my lips super, super soft.

The products are made from pure ingredients and there are no colors, fragrances, etc. They are all packaged in 100% recycled labels. Good for you AND the environment : )

Shop here: www.herbanlifestyle.com

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment