Friday, September 9, 2011

The Start of NYFW

It's everyone's favorite time of the year! Well, everyone in the fashion industry at least (oh, and those of us who love football!!). Yesterday kicked off the start of NYFW (and the start of the NFL season) and I am very excited to see what trends will surface this time around. Here's a portion of BCBG's (Max Azria) Spring 2012 shoe collection all lined up before their show! Aren't they pretty?


The line is flowly, feminine and  geometrically daring all at the same time. The pieces from this collection are not my favorite (and I probably wouldn't be able to confidently wear any of them seeing as though I'm super short), but nonetheless, the colors and shapes of the dresses/pants are beautiful. 

What do you think?





(pictures courtesy of Style Bistro)

1 comment:

  1. I'm a fan of BCBG and this collection is quite interesting. I love the shoes and there are definitely a few looks that are great, but there are a couple of looks I'm not too sure about. Either way, I'm still a fan!

    Stop by some time at http://stylelustpages.com!

    xo,Cortnie

    ReplyDelete