Tuesday, March 30, 2010

AVON SPOTLIGHT: liiv botanicals skincare products

Take a look at these great skincare products offered by AVON! To order, click here and go to "Shop Now": alessandragillis.avonrepresentative.com/ 



REVIEWS:

liiv botanicals Vital Night Moisturizer:

"I recently started using this, and I am in love. I have skin that breaks out at a moment's notice if a product doesn't make it happy. This moisturizer makes my skin very happy. I have found that a little goes a long way to keep from getting the sticky feeling, which I disliked at first. It hydrates my skin well, absorbs well, and has a light scent that is actually pretty soothing as you drift off to sleep. I now use the entire Liiv line, and people suddenly have noticed how "well rested" and "flawless" my skin looks. This one is definitely a mainstay now in my routine."

liiv botanicals Revitalizing Body Scrub:

"Has a great smell and does a wonderful job exfoliating. My skin always feels soft and smooth after using it. It's perfect for getting rid of those dry spots during the winter!"

liiv botanicals Naturally Glossy Lip Conditioner:

"I purchased this product based on the reviews. It is amazing! It is not sticky and can be used so many different ways. My favorite is to use after applying lip liner or blotting lip stick. It gives a beautiful sheen to your lips. It penetrates and moisturizes my lips. It is addicting."


avon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment