Thursday, March 4, 2010

Does Quick Trim Really Work??

 
 
Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE Kim Kardashian. I watch the reality show, read her blog postings, and shop on her ebay store. I even have her as my wallpaper on my phone... TMI??

As much as I love supporting her, I don't know if I can support her Quick Trim endorsement. Does this stuff actually work? And more importantly, is it safe? Quick Trim is a line of 4 products that supposedly works to cleanse and detoxify your body in addition to increasing the rate at which you burn fat. It even claims to reduce cellulite as a spot treatment. The products include:
  • Fast Cleanse: "48-hour Super Diet Detox" designed to "help you drop a dress size for a special occasion." hmmm....
  • Burn and Cleanse: 14-day Diet System: contains a "thermogenic complex," consisting of a total of 400 milligrams of caffeine, equivalent to four cups of coffee (yikes!!) This is what speeds up your metabolism making it easier to burn fat
  • Iso-Flush: this is a supplement taken along with the Burn & Cleanse system and is made up of a variety of herbal diuretics that help to shed water from the body
  • Extreme Burn: long term supplements
I am always weary of any dieting products that have the words "fast" or "quick" or any other related descriptions. To me there should be no such thing as dieting. People should make lifestyle changes, steadily making improvements towards a healthier and leaner body. And so what if it takes a year or two to get to the right weight?? If you loose weight to quick, the chances of packing the pounds right back on (and then some) are very high.

I suggest weight loss the old fashioned way:  

EAT RIGHT  and 
WORK OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment