Friday, December 17, 2010

And now that my broken bones all have been healed, I think I'm starting to feel...

I realized that I never posted my pics from my trip to the mountains (Chimney Rock Park, NC). I went in October and it was my first time "hiking" in the mountains... and by "hiking" I simply mean walking on a man-made trail with a series of steps and an elevator to the very top.



It may sound a little over dramatic... but the experience was nothing short of heavenly. It seemed like I was almost immediately transported into another state of mind as soon as I parked my car. At this point in time, this trip was everything I needed... I became calm, fearless, and very, very, appreciative of life.


And the person I was with did something to magnify what I was feeling. I spiritually connected with my environment and with him. Truly, one of the best feelings in the world and now one of my best memories : )


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment