Tuesday, April 19, 2011

BIRCHBOX

So I caved in and joined Birchbox. If you haven't heard of it, it's actually a great investment for cosmetic enthusiasts like me. For $10 a month, you receive a little box of product samples. Everything from facial moisturizers to nail polish to fragrances. This is a great way to learn about lesser known companies that aren't widely available at department stores or places like Ulta and Sephora. AND, the sample sizes are pretty generous. It's like a little taste of Christmas each month because you never know what will be in your Birchbox!

This month, I received all environmentally conscious products including a chamomile tea by Zhena's Gypsy Tea, a LIV GRN natural fragrance and a lovely grey nail polish by Zoya. But my two favorite products from this box were the Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser and a Wild Rose Soothing Facial Lotion from Weleda. I will most likely go ahead and buy these two samples in their normal size. I've been using the samples religiously for a week!




No comments:

Post a Comment