Monday, June 27, 2011

Product Reviews: SIRCUIT SKIN cosmeceuticals and Laura Geller Makeup

I was very pleased with my June Birchbox! So much that I already ordered full-size versions of two of the samples I loved. These new products will be in my makeup bag for a very long time to come.

First up, the Molecular Mist, Hydrating Moisture Care by SIRCUIT SKIN. This stuff feels amazing. I spray a little on after putting on my moisturizer, right before applying my make up. It creates a soft, smooth surface for my concealer and foundation. After my make up is all done, I spray again to hold the make up in place. It's all natural and serves not only as a moisturizing agent but also as an environmental shield. And even though the company calls it "Heavy Water" because of its D20 complex of ingredients, it actually feels very lightweight. It's also perfect for that dewy look we love during the summer. Try it out!

The other product I fell in love with was Laura Geller's "Blush-N-Brighten" color-correcting blush. I received the blush in "Honey Dipped" which is very golden, perfect for an evening look or if you want to look a little more tan/bronzed (middle). I loved it so much, I bought another, this time in "Pink Grapefruit" which has softer, pink and peach undertones (right). 


No comments:

Post a Comment