Thursday, October 20, 2011

How do we feel about StyleMint?

In this day and age, there are so many discount sites to choose from! Shoedazzle and JustFab for shoes... Rue La La, Shop Style, and Gilt Groupe for luxury fashion and home pieces. Groupon and LivingSocial for food, fitness, events, and getaways... just to name a few. And yes, I get daily emails from just about all of these sites, among others. Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen have hopped on this trend by creating a discount site for t-shirts.







For $29.99, the site's "stylists" pick out the shirts they think you'll love each month. Even though I've been signed up for a couple of months now, I have yet to buy a shirt. I guess I just haven't felt the overwhelming urge to get... a t-shirt. And more often than not, I don't want the shirt, but I do end up wanting the pants or skirt the model has on. Below are some of my favorite looks! If you've tried StyleMint out, let me know what you think by commenting below!








Pics courtesy of stylemint.com

No comments:

Post a Comment