Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Tribute to "A Christmas Story"

"Those Ralphie hats are back in style!" 
- my mother


As we were walking around downtown DC today, my mother and I saw at least 10 people with "Ralphie hats" on. And I'm sure only those of you who are true fans of A Christmas Story, got the allusion right away (see below). 


I love these hats and the crazy patterns and bright colors that oftentimes come with them. I wore them back in the 90s as a little kid and I'm not ashamed to say that I sport them now... all the time. Did they actually ever go out of style? If they did, I may have missed the memo.




Bronson hat from Rag&Bone


(P.S. I can't wait to get a cup of hot chocolate, put on my most comfortable pajamas, and sit and watch Ralphie and his debauchery for 24 hours straight when the infamous marathon comes on... just like I do every single year! Happy Holidays!)

No comments:

Post a Comment