Thursday, July 16, 2009

First Entry!

Hey everyone,

So... Why am I starting this blog?? Plenty of reasons... The first, and probably most important, is that I've never explored my passion for fashion and cosmetics until now. I've always had a huge interest in it but have never really done anything about it. BUT... I recently had a little inspiration from a special person and now I've decided to share my love for beauty with others. Also, being a Biology student while working and doing a ton of extra-curricular activities, I tend to lose sight of what I really enjoy. This blog will allow me to free my mind of all the everyday stresses of studying, test-taking, annoying professors, and so on. I hope I can inspire people to feel good about themselves no matter what their budget is and to, more importantly, take their health and beauty (inside and out) seriously!

~ Alessandra : )

No comments:

Post a Comment