Thursday, September 9, 2010

Product Review: Lancome Mineral Foundation

I've found it. My favorite foundation to date. Lancome's Ageless Mineral Foundation. If you are insecure about blemishes and acne scars like I am, this foundation is perfect! It contains 100% mineral pigments that go on smoothly and condition the skin while you wear it. Other mineral foundations (from Mac or Bare Escentuals) did not give me enough coverage. My imperfections were still clearly visibile, even when I piled it on. Lancome's product, however, covers beautifully and it looks like you're not wearing anything at all. The $42 price tag is well worth it.

Even though the product is geared toward those who wish to fight signs of aging, this foundation is for all ages. Try it and let me know what you think!

xoxo,
Alessandra

No comments:

Post a Comment