Friday, August 19, 2011

FEATURED: Upcoming Events in the DC Area

There's a lot going on over the next few weeks. Here's a list of some of the events I will be attending. 


See you there!

  • DC Fashion and Beauty Blogger Mixer at Violet Boutique, hosted by DC FABB, Wednesday August 24th from 7:00 PM -9:00 PM. I'm thrilled that I will be able to meet other like-minded fashionistas in the area... not to mention, it's always nice having an excuse to shop : ) Register here!
  • ARTAYA Trunk Show... This will be my first time viewing pieces from this designer's collection (Dana Ayanna Greaves, read about her here), but I've heard great things!










1 comment:

  1. I wish I was going to be there; I'll tell my sister about it. SHould be fun.

    aisha
    http://aiapaperdoll.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete