Monday, August 15, 2011

A more comfortable toner... Lancome's Tonique Comfort

We all know that our morning and evening routines should consist of washing, toning, and moisturizing our faces. Sometimes there's more to it depending on the needs of your skin. Toning is especially important for cleansing purposes and for shrinking pores to prevent dirt and bacteria from penetrating the skin. I have very sensitive skin and I noticed that the toners I used, while they were great products, were a little too harsh for me. I have since switched to Lancome's Tonique Comfort. It has a smoothing formula made with honey and almond extract for those of us who can't use the overly stringent toners out there. AND... it moisturizes while toning. Try it out for only $25 and tell me what you think!





No comments:

Post a Comment